Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
ZEPHYR
No promise sweeter than a blood pact
Nothing harder to go through with
than a vanishing act
"Absolutely." A smile plays at the corner of your mouth, eyes sparkling fondly

Well that certainly leaves you with more questions than answers. Though you nod along with the description of the Core most if it sails right over your head. The Voice but not, one person but also many. Sounds like more weird god shit to you, and you're okay with your ignorance intact. "Okay," is the only thing you have to say in reply, because what the fuck else are you to reply with? Cool story bro, tell it again? No thank you. Once was more than enough.

What does get a rise out of you is the reminder of Sam's shitty parents and their role in getting him into this mess. Scowling down at the road, you try to keep from stating exactly what you think of all that business. You're still glaring at the dirt when he looks back at you and mentions drinking, and oh yeah, you kinda forgot about that.

A good number of confusing feelings converge at once on your brain. Grateful that the scarf hides most of your flush you glance at Sam and then ahead, looking at the sky. "A'ight." Your voice is carefully without inflection, casual and distant, as though he didn't find the elephant in the room and teach it a circus trick.
Though you repent and don sackcloth
and try to make nice
You can’t cross the same river twice

Messages In This Thread
RE: Just when I thought I'd reached the bottom - by Zephyr - 07-14-2020, 10:00 PM