frying pans, who knew? (open)
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There is a twitch of a smile and Oliver can only try to not seem narcissistic. "And I will work to the best of my abilities to ensure he will like it as well." He knew saying 'oh I know he will like it' was... rude, but he at least needed a small bit of confidence! How else was he going to reassure her? The idea truly was a good one! And if she and him both liked it then perfect, he had worked out a hopeful partnership that would lead to either future trades or a mutual appreciation for each other. Oliver could always use people he could trust with various abilities.

Her question brings a simple nod and Oliver moves over to grab more paper. Unlike before, he begins to write out instructions before drawing in a couple of symbols and buildings next to the written words. "Okay... so I'm not the best at directions? So I did something a bit...unorthodox." Did he use the word right? Probably not but who cares. "I wrote down how to get there from the portal... I included directions and then things to look out for. Like here... after you go into the buildings area, there is a wall with a painting on it that looks like this drawing." His finger would trace over the paper as he pointed out each thing he spoke. "And so on and so on..." Leading him to take a step back and allow her to take the paper with her.

"Payment can come when you pick it up. Come in a couple of weeks and it should be finished." So long as he had a good few days he should be fine. Really, he'd probably get to work almost immediately so it was done by the time she showed up. He wouldn't mention this because it wouldn't allow him slack in the future.

A light hum left his lips and Oliver found himself getting a tad bit restless. "Is there anything else I can help you with today?" Hopefully she wouldn't know that's a covert way of saying 'Are we done yet'.
Isn't it amazing
How we can never tell
Who is in an identical hell

Messages In This Thread
frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Oliver - 07-02-2020, 11:32 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Delphine - 07-03-2020, 12:54 AM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Oliver - 07-03-2020, 09:43 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Delphine - 07-06-2020, 01:58 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:13 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Delphine - 07-09-2020, 05:08 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Oliver - 07-13-2020, 05:40 PM
RE: frying pans, who knew? (open) - by Delphine - 07-14-2020, 05:57 PM