I can offer imperfection
Evie Ignatius
the Evergreen
Warden of Halo / Apothecarist

Age: 35 | Height: 5'5 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 8 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 30 - Luck: 30 - Int:
MICAH - Regular - Tide Jaguar
Played by: Brit Offline
Change author:
MP: 9347
Evie
Exhaustion is something they can both relate to, but his musings are far too on the nose. Naturals have had no choice but to dust off, to keep moving. Evie is no exception. No matter how the news may rock her, how she may doubt herself in this role, she must simply keep moving forward. At least now she is not alone on this narrow, rocky path. "Are they hidden away after LongNight? Is there no way we could ambush them?" Desperate for more information that he may not be able to supply. A way to do more than sit on her hands and wait. Useless and impotent. It would be torture to bear another cycle of seasons before she could enact her revenge.

But he's right, and all she can do is nod a little distantly, mind already turning to those she has considered and pondered over in excess before meeting with him. Amalia she is privately convinced will turn her down, but the others...

"Aisha. She's a formidable fighter, I've seen her at the barracks often. Would you be willing to speak with her about the idea, as someone who knows her better? And to extend the offer of the meeting time." Yet another thing she regrets placing on his shoulders, but she also doesn't want to step on toes. War and armaments are Deimos' realm, and he deserves to uplift those beneath his station on a personal level. "The rest...the rest I will try to collect myself. We have so few remaining, we will have to do our best with what we've got." As the Grounds always have. Deserted for more 'interesting' lands, people rushing away from the damage of the barrier without a thought for those who had lived and died within it, for the history fading away like dust beneath their boots. But Evie is here to remember, and she's certainly not going to leave easily.
reckless at heart but never unkind
in a perfect world we could've been fine

Table Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
I can offer imperfection - by Evie - 07-02-2020, 11:54 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Deimos - 07-03-2020, 08:32 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Evie - 07-03-2020, 09:58 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Deimos - 07-04-2020, 11:42 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Evie - 07-11-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Deimos - 07-12-2020, 06:30 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Evie - 07-17-2020, 06:38 PM
RE: I can offer imperfection - by Deimos - 07-17-2020, 11:02 PM