{SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open)
open Seasonal Event
Raza Ekambe
Owner of the Hanged Man

Age: 37 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 4 - Strg: 18 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 18 - Luck: 20 - Int:
HOA - Regular - Albino Granite Burmese Python
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 59
I've been smoked out of heaven
I won't go down easy
Hadn’t I said somethin’ ‘bout shitty people last time I saw Delta? I’ve definitely said it before and I’ll say it again, people are shitty. Just look at this place. Fucking drunks and Grounders and Outlanders. Hoa doesn’t really hiss, but he does kinda open his mouth in displeasure, slithering forward to help begin cleaning up the beach. He tackles the smaller things, whatever he can carry in his mouth or pull along with his body, while I handle the heavier stuff - the bottles, the discarded and lost clothing, the random things buried in the sand, lost and forgotten in the dark.

We slowly but surely seem to make some progress, filling two bags with shit and then I round a small bend and see a familiar figure flopped (?) on the beach. Can’t tell if she’s purposefully like that (how mobile are merfolk on ground? I’ve no fuckin’ clue) or if she needs help (an’ is it insulting to offer?). I raise my hand to shade my eyes and wave the other one a bit. “Delta? You alright?”
may not be brave, but I'm stubborn as hell
RAZA

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open) - by Raza - 07-08-2020, 07:25 PM