{SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open)
open Seasonal Event
Delta Ngata
Explorer

Age: 26 | Height: 5'4 | Race: Mermaid | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 13 - Endr: 13 - Luck: 14 - Int:
CLIFFORD - Regular - Hel
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
Every day's a little harder as I feel my power grow
The concern was understandable, though, kinda silly in Delta's eyes. Couldn't Raza just push her into the water? Whatever, if it made Raza happy then Delta would go along.

Almost as if she were doing a push up. Delta placed her hands on either side of her body and lifted up. Slowly, but surely, Delta started to slide herself deeper into the water, hands pushing against the sand. It was clear to anyone that this was something she was used to and just a way of life.

Whilst pulling herself back into the water, Delta begins to speak to hopefully ease the situation and distract from the possibility of her turning into a shark. Honestly, she was going to try and reassure Raza but then she FINALLY got confirmation that others have seen the spirits. Her eyes widened and she looked at her, basically staring. "You- you've seen a spirit?! Tell me ev-" And then just like that, she fully shifted. In the place of the dainty mermaid was now a rather massive shark. Luckily, her gills were covered by now so all she could do was sit there looking like a very annoyed shark.

Delta rolled a 16 so now she's a shark c:
Don't you know there's part of me that longs to go into the unknown?
delta

Messages In This Thread
RE: {SE} litterers are dumb and stupid (open) - by Delta - 07-16-2020, 01:54 AM