Avalanche
Zariah Launceleyn
the Merciless
Grand Sorceress of the Arcane Academy

Age: 34 | Height: 5'7" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 7 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 23 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 10 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ZARIAH
I haven't been falling all this time - I've been flying
Zariah’s breath caught as hazel eyes fixed on the young man before her. No. It couldn’t be.

”Jace?” she breathed, frozen in place as she stared. Why? How? He had been barely four at the beginning of Deepfrost and now - and there was no mistaking him for any other, her mother’s instinct knew for certain that this was her son - he stood before her a grown man. Her mind struggled to comprehend what her eyes were undoubtedly seeing. On frozen, clumsy feet she hobbled forward, hands shaking but eyes never leaving his face.

Once she had reached him, she raised her hands, blackened fingertips and frozen palms brushing over his cheeks. A short, breathy laugh escaped chapped lips as she gazed at him. It was him. It was truly him. ”I knew she would not kill you. You were too perfect, my handsome boy.” she said softly, fingers running over his features, amazed to behold him.

”You remember what I told you that day? Whose fault it was that I had to give you to her?” she asked.

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:47 PM