Avalanche
Jace Launceleyn
Eirachi's Pawn/Grand Sorcerer of the Arcane Academy

Age: 32 | Height: 6'0" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 10 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Grant Offline
Change author:
MP: 1825
tell the wolves i'm home
It really was a bore how simple this would be. His magic, weak as it was, was all he would need really to do what he had planned. She was far too enamored with his sudden appearance and growth to notice his concentration being elsewhere, specifically the cracks that had formed in the ice in front of him. The tremor that had gone through the cave had weakened the ice that allowed one to walk further into the cavern. And beneath it? A series of jagged rocks and frozen stalagmite-like spires in a ravine about a building story down. Using his water manipulation, weak as it was, he could move the smallest pieces of ice that had cracked, weakening the surface further.

Jace didn’t move as she held his face, icy green eyes gazing into her doll-like hazel ones even as he worked his magic. It occurred to him briefly that perhaps he ought to feel something. Anger. Joy. Sadness. Hurt. But nothing came. Just as the Eirachi had numbed his senses, his emotions had frozen over. Decades spent under the Eirachi’s teachings, all because of his parents' poor decisions, had left him unable to care - and that was what left him raging at night. He had suffered so that they might rise.

But the Eirachi had taught him to let no one tread upon his back.

”Yes. I do remember. My father sold me to her.” he said voice soft. Without warning he suddenly slammed the heel of his boot into the ice between her feet. The weight and force of it sent more webbing out across the icy expanse before him. ”But you were the one who brought me to her.” he added, voice hardly above a whisper as the ice gave way beneath his mother’s feet.
JACE

Coding base by Odd/Sky!

Messages In This Thread
Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:42 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:43 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:45 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Zariah - 07-03-2020, 05:46 PM
RE: Avalanche - by Jace - 07-03-2020, 05:47 PM