[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
The voice and the face that accompanies it are both welcome distractions indeed. A smile flickers at the corners of your eyes when Vai comes into view. "Sure am," you say easily, offering her the piece of smooth, bottle blue eyes.

Straightening up you extend a very unnecessary hand to help her to her feet. "Dunno, I see plenty worth enjoyin'," you tease while she stretches, making no effort to hide your admiration as your gaze slides over exposed skin. "Wouldn' say no to help. Clean up's a tradition. Been doin' it since I was a boy. These days... dunno. It feels nice, gettin' things in order again. Like wakin' up from a long dream." You shrug, looking out into the ocean, your expression faltering a bit. Back to the real world and all of its doldrums, where fun liaisons under cover of darkness are hardly guaranteed.

You snort at the comment about the grey skies, brushing off some of your own melancholy- or trying to hide it, at least. "Hasn't even started rainin' yet. Gonna get a lot more grey before too long. Might wanna go on that first swim 'fore the waters get muddy."
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Zephyr - 07-03-2020, 08:53 PM