[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
"Does," you agree, thinking back to that stolen experience, the way it felt to feel her body against you, the heat and pleasure underneath the unquestioning blanket of dark. Now in the grey and filtered light you have to wonder what it means. You're grizzled and scarred inside and out, and as much as she may have promised a next time... well.

Maybe don't bury the opportunity before it has a chance to happen, you broody fucking fart.

Turning back to the wild woman, you offer her a smirk. "I could be convinced," you reply with mock reluctance, as though getting you into the water takes any amount of work. Shrugging you broad and bare shoulders, you once again bend down. "Work t'be done first, though. Glass don't pick itself up."

This time the piece you've found is fresh and wickedly sharp; you scowl as though it's personally affronted you and tuck it into one of your bags. "Idiot kids. Never think about what they're doin', til it's their feet all sliced up." You've a solid scar on the sole of your left foot from your own years as one such idiot child.
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Zephyr - 07-03-2020, 09:22 PM