[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
”That’s how maturity is gained,” Vai pointed out with a scrunch of her nose and a chuckle. ”Gods know I’ve been scraped off the floor of a bar enough times in my younger years; all the more reason to know what to do when it inevitably happens to Felix.” It was awkward, the silences between their conversation uncomfortable in a way that it hadn’t been even when they’d been speaking at the bonfire, and Vai was doing her best not to mull on it when Zeph’s voice echoed behind her.

Turning to gaze up at him, expression softly puzzled, she backtracked across the sand until the distance between them was hardly that. ”Why would I not still like the look of you?” she inquired with a raise of an eyebrow, reaching up to brush her fingers along the scruff of his jaw, barely touching the still healing scar on his face. ”Because of this? Or something else? I don’t see anything I don’t like.”
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Vervain - 07-03-2020, 10:23 PM