[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Zephyr Kawaianu
Smuggler / Guildmaster

Age: 42 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 5 - Strg: 25 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 26 - Luck: 10 - Int:
KI - Regular - Panther Chamelon
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
see the sunset turning red let all be quiet in your head and look about
Gods, what a woman. You raise your hand to rub your neck as she draws closer, not really sure what to expect except something straightforward, without any stupid dancing around. That much is obvious in everything about her: she's not here to play dumb games.

So what the fuck are you doing?

You raise an eyebrow as her hand cups your jaw, her fingers making your scar tingle. "Scars are sexy," you remind her, eyes crinkling in a smile. "Nah, it's just... hell, Vai. You walked outta some sorta fairytale forest and fucked me better'n I've been in years. Can ya really blame me for bein' nervous I'll hold up in the light'a day?"

You chuckle at your own stupidity, running fingers through your hair. "Guess what I'm tryin'a say is... well, fuck." Dropping your arm you reach out to grab her around the waist, pulling her close against you while you attempt to steal her lips.
ZEPHYR

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Zephyr - 07-03-2020, 10:41 PM