[se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind
Vervain Calob
Huntress / Witch

Age: 44 | Height: 5'9 | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 11 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 19 - Luck: 16 - Int:
COCO - Regular - Cloud Wyrm
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Vervain
It was beautiful, and Vai could only imagine it in Longheat and Leafchange, the sun glittering on the waves in place of the rain. Enough about the sea, though - Zeph’s touch was warm and his lips were warmer, kindling further heat that made the cool drift of the water around them a delicious contrast. Stealing in a breath as he kicked off the sand, they hit the crest of a wave and Vai was weightless, the roar of the rain and the ocean filling her ears and nearly drowning out his words.

Could she get used to this? To the sand and salt of the beach, to almond eyes and whiskey kisses and flirting like a teenager again? ”Fuck yes,” she said with a grin, not having to speak too loudly given their proximity. It was like the rest of the world had been swallowed away in the downpour, and they drifted errantly on the whims of the tide. ”Though if this keeps up I feel like we won’t be doing much swimming.”

And y’know what? She was fine with that too. She could always blame the oyster.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
RE: [se] Had a vision of you burning on my mind - by Vervain - 07-04-2020, 11:01 PM