Dazed and Confused
Alistair Valentus
Monster Hunter

Age: 33 | Height: 6' 0 | Race: Accepted | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 3 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 12 - Endr: 20 - Luck: 6 - Int:
Played by: Andy Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
ALISTAIR
"Safrin "

Alistair repeated softly with a smile as his dark eyes bathed in her radiance.

"It is said those given such a name are those of immeasurable beauty, unyielding willpower, and courage of their convictions."

Alistair was well versed, while not in the studies of gods or spirits, in other meaningful areas such as dialects, though he wasn't sure if translations and definitions carried over...though the accuracy here was startling.

"Even still, such words serve you no justice..."

As she continued and responded simply, though more meaningful than he could have hoped about the barrier, Alistair nodded.

"I've seen no creatures to warrant such protection, only ourselves...humanity. You say both, was it made to protect us from ourselves? What happened here, were we the cause of it? If these are answers you can not speak, I will understand. I just..."

Alistair took a breath and shook his head before his eyes found the goddess' once more. Nearly losing his words as he found himself almost lost in her beauty once more.

"...I'm just trying to understand. I've seen the best of humanity, and its worst. We're capable of many great and terrible things...If that is the purpose, I couldn't fault its conception."

Alistair looked to the owl figure, than to Safrin and smiled as he exhaled his concerns away.

"I have never met a deity before...I apologize if I seem eager. You must be asked a great many things, but really people who only speak to you, not with you. I imagine that can become frustrating..."

Alistair seemed more at ease as he began to walk closer to Safrin, cautiously as to not offend her.

"Are you happy with things as they are?"

Alistair asked, unsure if it was proper to ask a god how they felt, or if anyone ever really took the time to.

"Or is there something that can be done to please you."

Messages In This Thread
Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-08-2019, 01:03 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-09-2019, 04:21 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-10-2019, 07:17 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-10-2019, 11:27 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-12-2019, 01:02 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-13-2019, 05:56 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-17-2019, 12:35 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-18-2019, 01:53 AM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Alistair - 01-23-2019, 02:53 PM
RE: Dazed and Confused - by Safrin - 01-23-2019, 10:07 PM