I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE}
For Vai~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
I can't see much of the future
Unless we find out what's to blame, what a shame
Caught out in the open like he is, Nate doesn't really have any other choice but to watch Vai, hoping that her emergence was to head towards some other, more pressing matter, that she wouldn't make her way over to him, that he wouldn't have to figure out how exactly to have a casual conversation again. He was not so lucky, but at least she made it easy on him. "I can't say I have a lot of faith in you catching me. I don't have any handy smaller forms." He calls back to her, settling on a kind of unaffected levity. If he simply acted as if nothing had changed, like he wasn't scarred, physically and mentally, then maybe she would pick up the act as well, and he could get through this relatively free of pain.

Even if their roles were reversed this meeting (though that assumed that he'd been better their first meeting, and that was a lie) Nate would fight to keep it from seeming like that.

"Not stuck." As if to demonstrate, he pushes himself up again, then gestures to the far end of the porch. "There's a ladder back there, but just your company is fine." He waits until she joins him, playing at fixing shingles if only because there's an audience now, but he's far more interested in her. "Why were you trying to catch me?"
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-04-2020, 07:41 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-05-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-13-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-22-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-28-2020, 06:21 AM