I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE}
For Vai~
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
I can't see much of the future
Unless we find out what's to blame, what a shame
"Well we don't want anyone looking to get the wrong idea, now would we?" His words, the light huff of laughter, follow her around the edge of the roof and up the ladder, the automatic grin still at home in the marred face, even if it doesn't reach his eyes anymore. It's a good thing Nate already isn't really working, so he doesn't feel guilty for watching her watch the horizon. For already looking when his words focus her back.

Though the words don't leave his mouth, he's much more interested in the otherwise than the magic. His strict views might have relaxed slightly, in light of recent events, the pain Sunjata had been in soothed by magic, but that doesn't mean he has to trust it any more. Thankfully, the satchel on her shoulder points to something more concrete, and he straightens again, hammer in hand, waiting for her suggestion.

"A garden sounds nice." Nate doesn't even need to think about it to respond, but he does think about the problems it will solve, problems he's already started running into. "There's a patch of wild nothing behind the house, but... I've got these planters on the roof of my clinic too." He looks up at her, a quirk in his brow before it pulls strangely, reminding him of his face, reminding him to look away again. "I can take care of things once they're growing, but I can't get anything to start." He admits, just to keep talking, distract from his discomfort.
And we won't be together much longer
Unless we realize that we are the same

Messages In This Thread
I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-04-2020, 07:41 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-05-2020, 07:35 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-06-2020, 07:34 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-08-2020, 04:57 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-13-2020, 07:59 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-16-2020, 08:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-17-2020, 05:22 PM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-22-2020, 04:11 AM
RE: I'm Not Sick But I'm Not Well {SE} - by Nate - 07-28-2020, 06:21 AM