(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The fox's eyes and he nods. Yes, it is Oliver. Was his voice really that recognizable? And awkwardly enough, Oliver didn't recognize the other man's voice at first. Or, he knew he had heard it before but couldn't exactly place which newbie it was. Thankfully, the man assumed as such and stated his name for Oliver. Nice, nice nice.

There is a small sense of happiness through the bond and the fox's tail wags a bit. "Oh! It's nice to see you again, Chuy." The last time Oliver had seen the man he had basically been looking in a mirror- or a really warped mirror that made his spots ever so slightly different. Some freaky stuff.

After watching Chuy work for a bit Oliver soon follows suit, carefully trotting around until he found a broken tile. The tiles beneath his feet clicked as his nails touched against them, creating a melodious sound. Oh it's been... something alright. I got my blacksmith shop set up, did some work, and then I stayed in Torchline during LongNight. While he had escaped away, he still came home to some horrific news, something he clearly didn't want to talk too much about.

Plucking up the tile, Oliver turned to look at Chuy. Where does this go? It was probably pretty comical to see a small fox with not only giant ears but also a giant pick of tile stuck in his mouth.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 07-08-2020, 11:35 PM