(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Following in the hawk's lead, the tiny fox brings the tile over and drops it down. His tiny head turns to watch as it cascades towards the ground and crashes into the wheelbarrow. Oliver's tail wags and he immediately turns right around and trots on over to the next tile. Clearly, someone is pretty damn happy with himself. I'd like to say I did a pretty good job! He was playing around quite a bit, hoping to add some positivity to the situation.

The next tile is just as easy to find. Plucking it up carefully, Oliver works on carrying it over when he is asked a question. He pauses for a moment but continues on, remembering he can still answer and work at the same time. It's really, really beautiful. The sunsets there are so unique and amazing! It is kinda warm though... and you're from Halo, yeah? So it may be too hot for you. Oliver keeps that in mind, realizing that while he loves it, it may be a living hell for Chulane thanks to how hot it can be. I'd say it's worth visiting once, just to see how you like it. I always visit everywhere once. And sometimes one visit is all it takes to realize it fucking sucks.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 07-13-2020, 11:17 PM