(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
He was glad for the company, for the enthusiasm the fox showed. Both the helping hand (or paw) and the upbeat attitude would help the day go quicker, and would get the job completed quicker too. He pulsed amusement to the fox, and let a happy sense of accomplishment radiate from him as he continued swooping from tile to tile, dumping each one into the wheelbarrow with determined thunks down below.

A soft chuckle resonated through the bond at Oliver's description of Torchline, and his concern that Chuy might not like the place due to the heat. 'Before Halo, before the portal snatched me up, my homeland was called the sunburnt country,' he began, to explain his light chuckle. 'Australia was known for its heat, and its dryness, and its beaches.' He supplied with a sense of wistfulness, of longing for a land he would never again get to see.

'Before the portal got me, I was travelling somewhere with a similar climate to Halo,' he explained. 'And then Deepfrost weather closed off the portal for the season. Kiada and I are planning a trip to Torchline, hopefully soon - it'll be nice to get a tan again, my skin is almost as pale as the snow in Halo at the moment!' Playfulness abounded in his tones as he tested the eagle's vocal abilities, whistling a note of amusement as he flapped from one tile to another, making short work of this rooftop.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-14-2020, 02:07 AM