(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
The name of the land described sounded very familiar. Oh! I know of Australia! They gained their Independence.... I think a bit ago? It was a while back, yea. The fox was thinking out loud quite literally. His lack of memory was showing through but he didn't mind all that much. I'm from Ireland... I think? I think... I'm Irish, I know that much. There was light to his voice and he didn't sound unhappy with his lack of memory, very comfortable with how he was currently living.

It was kind of surprising to hear that he was with Kiada, someone who Oliver had only spoken to a small bit. She seemed pretty nice and he knew she was decently important. You know... I just realized we've never seen each other as humans. Huh... I'm pretty damn pale myself. Dropping down the tile, Oliver watched as it clattered down before he moved on to the next one.

Do you think you'll stay in Halo forever? Or will you go to the place most similar to your original home?
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 07-14-2020, 07:09 PM