(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Was being from earth all that weird of a place? Then again, Oliver hadn't exactly heard anyone mention the name of their planets in great detail... maybe being from Earth actually was a relatively unique experience. Yeah, yeah I am from Earth. Oliver wasn't an expert on planets but he knew a small bit from the readings he had done!

Unfortunately for Chulane, Oliver wouldn't be able to provide him with a proper response. I'm not sure... but I do know it's a teen! That much he could figure out. It was kind of like gargled-teen in his brain. His memory was improving, absolutely, but it was still far from perfect.

The emotions that basically bombarded him absolutely answered his question. Well... so long as both of you are happy, I see nothing wrong with staying in Halo. Really. If Kiada loved it there then Oliver absolutely understood why Chulane would stay around. Happiness is the most important thing really. Oliver would probably do the same for his romantic-partner should he ever get one.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 07-28-2020, 11:29 PM