(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Chulane only furthered the idea that had manifested in Oliver's mind. The fox thought for a moment, letting out a soft sigh as he contemplated what exactly to say next. Words came easily to him and he soon was speaking once more. Where was she from originally? I... haven't had the opportunity to speak with her too much, so I wouldn't know. Hell, Oliver wasn't even sure if she was an Outlander. Just goes to show how little he's really been around the attuned.

The question that came up wasn't surprising, far from it. Honestly? I'm not sure... right now, this is where I need to be. I have a shop and I'm taking care of the manor. Of course, I'll always visit the other places... I cant stand being in one place completely. Really, Oliver wasn't entirely sure. Forever was such a big word so of course he wasn't sure, but for the time being, the grounds was where he belonged.

I would move if given a reason, absolutely. May it be an opportunity, a loved one, or something else.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 08-01-2020, 02:17 AM