(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
There was a tilt of his head at the name of the world. Quite obviously, Oliver was pretty damn distracted, but he was able to get back onto task to finish off one of the final couple of tiles. His small paws and light weight allowed him to easily traverse the roof as he made his way over to the broken piece he had eyed. Really... what was it like? Anything like earth? Or like here? Oliver had plenty of more questions and he was absolutely going to voice them.

Plucking up the tile in his mouth, he made his way over to the ledge with the wagon. What was your version of earth like? I know mine was more advanced than here... we had lights that weren't candles, but that's all I can remember right now. As the tile tumbled down, he turned his attention to Chulane, eyes wide and ears straight up showing just how eager he was to hear more about the other earth. Hell, for all he knew they could be from the same earth! There... was just one earth, right?

A question was tossed his way and Oliver's tail wagged slightly in excitement. Of course I make weapons! It wasn't a snap, no, it was a comment out of joy. I've made common kitchen things, like a pan or a pot, but I've also made weapons like blades! I'm starting to learn to make jewelry too! Oh! If only Chulane would do business with him! That would be absolutely fantastic.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 08-07-2020, 10:37 PM