(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops
Blacksmith

Age: 29 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Greatwood
Level: 5 - Strg: 20 - Dext: 19 - Endr: 21 - Luck: 22 - Int:
Played by: Oakley Offline
Change author:
MP: 700
OLIVER
Magic? And gods? Damn...

Imagine going from one set of gods to another. It felt like it would be extremely challenging. I guess I'll have to try and talk to her more... we've talked a small bit, but never really all that much. Haven't had the opportunity. They were often simply never together, their paths never crossing. Still, Oliver knew the importance of Kiada in the community and respected her for it.

A flicker of his tail and Oliver thought for a moment. Yes, yes we did. Though... I doubt they're much like your cars. I remember them changing a lot and pretty rapidly, for the better, of course... my family didn't use them though. We lived in place with heavy trade and everything was a walk away. That hopefully explained it pretty damn well. It's just been so long since he's gotten to recognize that automobiles existed.

His ears shot up with excitement and Oliver was officially completely distracted from work. Either works with me. I have a few things already available, but if you really want something that's perfect for you, I highly recommend a commission. You can even draw me out something you want and I can make it. Safe to say, Oliver was really happy now.
A fox is a wolf who sends flowers.
BASE INSPIRED BY ODD <3

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Chulane - 07-05-2020, 12:48 PM
RE: (SE) Feathers frolicking on rooftops - by Oliver - 08-11-2020, 09:41 PM