Training say it with your fists
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Level: 15 - Strg: 59 - Dext: 72 - Endr: 58 - Luck: 81 - Int: 3
SUGAR - Mythical - Dragon (Ice Breath)
Played by: Honey Offline
Change author:
MP: 3101
is there a price to burn this paradise?
”Jata, much as I adore you, I don’t need you to give me any of the snakeskin you shed,” Ronin says with a wrinkling of his nose, mischief dancing in his eyes. He’s working on the wraps on his hands, still, finally getting them loose and clenching his fists a few times to get the feeling properly back. Only then is he able turn his head to find the cobra staring right back at him, hood flaring.

He snorts and reaches out, tickling a finger behind Jata’s scaly head. ”Are you preening for me, sir?” he wants to know, chuckling and resisting the urge to grab at the snake, knowing the fucker would likely shift into something a lot more cumbersome as punishment. ”So do you have anything to say for yourself about this?” he wants to know, gesturing at the colourful bruises already starting to form on his side.

”I know this is the only way we can get our hands on each other, but gods, man, have a little self control.”
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
may we dance until it rains, may we drink to hide our shame. we're all pretty when we die
Aw but it’s a piece of me. He rumbles, feigning some sort of hurt with the tone of his voice. But he idly watches Ronin remove the wraps on his hands, before his gaze follows Ronin’s face back to him. The hood remains flared as Ronin scratches the scales along his head, and Sunjata flicks his tongue back out at Ronin. Ach, if I was preening I’d be a bird. It’s supposed to be a threat. He offers with another laugh.

But then Ronin’s gesturing, and Sunjata’s top half follows the gesture — hanging from Ronin’s shoulder and arm so he’s not dropped. Mmmmmmm nope. He offers, lifting himself back up to scan Ronin’s face. Can’t touch ya with a broken hand. At least not well. He jests, maw parting briefly to reveal sharp fangs in a snakelike smirk. I’m afraid there’s no apologies to be made. Just the question of where Ronin would be carrying him — if they were to dive into the drinks yet or if he’d be a scarf a bit longer more.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Age: 34 | Height: 5'10 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Torchline
Change author:
”Oh, yes. And you’re so threatening, Jata. Yes you are,” Ronin coos at his friend, a shit-eating grin on his face as he does that weird snake-thing with the tongue. Still, the Flood does not seem quite so apologetic at the bruises he’s given Ronin, and to be honest - with his next remark, he can’t really blame him. ”Well, yes. There’s that,” he says with a chuckle, offering a playful glare at the cobra and nudging his little fanged jaw shut, as if to wipe the smile off his face.

The wraps discarded now, Ronin gets back to his feet and seems perfectly content with his new accessory; he collects up his shirt - and Jata’s too - along with anything else they’ve brought with them, before heading for the door. ”Drinks at my place? I’ll be a gent and carry you up, since you went so tryhard today.” He cackles.
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 4667
may we dance until it rains, may we drink to hide our shame. we're all pretty when we die
Gross Ronin, stop that or I might think you enjoy it. He shoots back, maw snapping shut with Ronin’s help. His tongue still pokes out at Ronin, though it’s unclear if it’s just the nature of the shift taking over or Sunjata effectively sticking his tongue out at the other man. Still, as Ronin goes to pick up the items, Sunjata slides along Ronin’s body to better settle and prep himself for transport — wicked amusement glimmering down the bond toward the Star.

Oh how kind of you, how can I say no? He jests, wrapping himself until his head sits along Ronin’s shoulder. I did this once with Nate, back when I was still pretty burned. It’s my favorite mode of transport. The tone is thoughtful at first, before his tail bops Ronin’s arm. Y’know, making everyone else do the work.
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.
Ronin Taliesin
the White Knight

Change author:
”I do enjoy it. Why, is there a problem?” Ronin grins, though his smugness turns into a bit of a wiggle and a dance at the scaly bastard who goes slithering across his shoulders to get comfortable. ”Not as much as you’re enjoying yourself, clearly,” he teases, shuddering a bit before letting himself get used to the strange weight of the snake around him.

Snorting as they start to head along the streets and up the slow incline towards the Aumakua, Ronin bops his friend right back, not that it does much with Sunjata how he is. ”I’ll carry you anywhere you like, just keep your tongue out of my fucking ear,” he demands. This good natured teasing continues all the way home and then some - and Ronin swears that Jata doesn’t keep his end of the bargain, whether that’s true or not.

~FIN