[SE] the common cold
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
They won't stop our evolution.
Who do you think we are?
Morgan wasn't that surprised to hear that Mallorie wasn't planning to travel: she'd heard that most Outlanders settled wherever it was they landed. Probably made sense to put down roots in the first place you began to learn about, she supposed, though she liked to think in the same situation she might explore a little. Either way, she was happy enough with it: a guard that stuck around was invaluable at the moment. "I assume you'd start by going through the portals. Of course, you can always return."

Hitting her shovel against the ground a couple of times to get off clumps of frozen stubborn snow, Morgan shook her head at the question. "You'd be surprised. I need to talk to other leaders and higher-ups, and not many from the fairer lands want to visit our Tundras often." There was a little bit of superiority in this, a tiny bit of bragging: who could blame her for some cockiness where strength in the cold was concerned? "I was in the Hollowed Grounds recently, immediately after Longnight. ...A...sad place. You can feel the weight on the shoulders of the people there." Morgan was not often prone to poetic descriptions, but it was hard to think of another way to describe it.
Fight against your execution.
Who do you think we are?

Messages In This Thread
[SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-05-2020, 11:18 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-08-2020, 09:05 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-10-2020, 12:52 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-20-2020, 05:20 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-20-2020, 11:16 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Mallorie - 07-23-2020, 04:29 PM
RE: [SE] the common cold - by Morgan - 07-24-2020, 07:12 PM