Personal Quest Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face
Sunjata Wrenzaok
the Flood
Archon of King's End

Age: 34 | Height: 6'5 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: King's End
Level: 15 - Strg: 76 - Dext: 73 - Endr: 75 - Luck: 79 - Int: 3
PETRONELLA - Mythical - Sea Panther
Played by: Skylark Offline
Change author:
MP: 6492
better get to diggin' while my body's getting cold.
i keep tryna fight it so just promise when i go, you'll bury me low
He’s gotta be honest, it sucks seeing Zeph. And it sucks that he’s still healing, still slow and in pain when it comes to moving or doing anything really, when he and Melita had done all the work in expelling that creature. But he swallows down the lingering frustration, not wanting to be in more pain from a fight breaking out right before wedding plans are made and enacted, and so he focuses his attention on his fiancé instead. A light squeeze from his scaled body, before following the slight dip Nate takes so his snakelike body can hit the floor.

As soon as he does, he shifts back into himself, an arm outstretched toward Nate as a tether as his steel gaze lands on Zeph, equally as hard. He wears a tank top of sorts now, his shoulder missing ink in the wide expanse of partially healed burns. He’s prepared to mention just exactly how much of a thank you he’d give Zeph, but he swallows it down instead.

His stone gaze slips to Sam then, a small nod at the mention of helping, glancing around to what needed to be done. When he decides on something, he slips by Nate with a slight squeeze, hoping to take some of the frustration away. “Windows it is.” He rumbles back toward Zeph and Sam, slipping away to grab a tag and a bucket. It’s slow going with the soreness of his shoulder, of it being his dominant side, but he does the best he can at scrubbing away dirt and left behind ash from the volcano eruption, keeping the bucket held high to not need to bend over too much.

Jata takes windows!
SUNJATA
No permission needed for power play!
Feel free to use magic/force on Sunjata, without killing him <3
Sunjata speaks with an Australian accent and has a passive magic that makes him produce a subtle scent that matches exactly to whatever those around him most desire him to smell like.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face - by Sunjata - 07-11-2020, 07:32 PM