Personal Quest Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face
Samuel Wordsworth
Book maker/seller

Age: 35 | Height: 5' 5" | Race: Ascended | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 28 - Dext: 25 - Endr: 27 - Luck: 25 - Int: 1
MIA - Regular - Ragdoll Cat
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
And you understand with every seed you sow you make this cold world beautiful
Somehow, even though it was possibly the most awkward and terrifying tension Sam had ever felt in a room, the cleaning did get done. He mostly kept his eyes down at the floor, focused on his mopping and ignored any looks or jibes passing between Zeph, Nate and Sunjata. When every corner of the floor was sparkling (he had so little wanted to restart any conversation Sam had swiped every floorboard at least thrice) he finally looked up, gave them all loose smiles where he didn't quite meet eyes, then spoke again.

"Right, um...so now I want to make it look a little nicer. I was going to arrange all my books out on the shelves and so on...are any of you artistically leaning?" Sam asked, forcing out a pleasant smile, but he was pretty sure the answer was a solid no. "As you can see, someone thought it was a wonderful idea to paint the walls with cuts of meat...I have a few different paints. You could just paint it over with a plain colour, but if anyone wanted to try something creative, I thought that might be...fun?"

Almost absolutely sure that no one here wanted to try paint something fun on his wall, Sam moved along. "Then I was hoping someone could replant the box outside the window, it's full of weeds. I brought some flower bulbs in, so it should be easy." He hoped. Sam had never been much of a gardener himself and hoped the flowers would basically just sort themselves out once they were planted.

----
Sam is arranging books on the shelves.
Tasks:
1. Paint over the wall: your choice if you go with a plain colour, or try give Sam a fun mural. (this is a two person job - there is a lot of wall!)
2. Plant new flowers in the window box outside.
SAMUEL

Messages In This Thread
RE: Ev'ry avenue and place, ev'ry building, ev'ry face - by Samuel - 07-13-2020, 10:05 PM