Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
May your past be the sound
Back and forth from Halo to the Grounds had become something of a regular trek for the man. Loathe to be parted from Kia for too long, but knowing he had duties to attend to here, he had discovered that his eagle shift was very convenient for making the distance seem a lot shorter.

Being Chief of Agriculture in a region that had very little agricultural foundation set up was challenging - which was fine, for he liked a challenge. But it also meant that until Halo had developed those foundations, he job role entailed a few other things - like vegetable delivery boy.

They had weathered the last season reasonably well, all things considered. It had taken a lot of work, but they had managed to secure the foodstuffs left in the ruins of the Palace which had seen them able to eat throughout the season, though not in the excess that they might usually enjoy in the other seasons.

Now, with Flowerbirth having eased the weather blocking the Portal some, trading was opened again, and the region was booming with more life than it had for many months. It was a pleasure to see, for it gave him all the more hope that with the ningo farm establishment on the horizon, they would soon be able to offer even more to those who came with trade-able goods, and also hold their own place in a growing economy.

"It was at least half my own misstep," he said by way of apology to the young woman whose form had brushed against him, distracted in his thoughts as he was. He offered a polite smile to her, 'brow raising slightly as he considered her a moment. "I don't believe we've met? I'm Chuy," he said, moving so that he wasn't in the way of others attended the tavern he had just delivered a sackful of vegetables to.
of your feet upon the ground
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-07-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Chulane - 07-07-2020, 05:07 AM