Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice
Beatrix Launceleyn

Age: 25 | Height: 5'5" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 2 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 5 - Int:
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
Beatrix
If Beatrix had known that Chuy believed she was arrogant, she probably wouldn't have cared. There was no fixing that now. Though if he had asked how she was related to the Launceleyn family, he'd be surprised to learn she was Zariah's daughter--known to be twelve, and probably thought missing. But certainly, he'd heard the rumors of the two siblings who'd shown up out of nowhere; her brother's strangeness was oft-talked about after they'd stopped for food in the tavern behind Chulane.

When he answered her question with a question, she chuckled. The sound was soft, though the tone gave no indication of amusement. And then, with a bright, almost childish smile she stated: "Because you're just taking food into places." She said this in a matter-of-fact manner, shaking her head. She was smart enough to find the advantages in delivering food, even if it wasn't what she wanted to do.

"I suppose delivering food means you meet a lot of people, and hear a lot of gossips. So I guess that there are advantages to it," she crinkled her nose at the man, "But I'd never want to do it." Beatrix preferred to do her people-watching in a fashion that meant people knew she was watching them, studying them. Say, sitting in a corner of the tavern with her brother, eating in silence because the chatter around them was worth more than anything they could say to one another.
Aren't you trying too hard to please me?
Code blatantly stolen from Sky

Messages In This Thread
Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-07-2020, 01:57 AM
RE: Girls Are Made of Sugar and Spice - by Beatrix - 07-08-2020, 01:28 PM