(SE) Here and there and everywhere
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Just give me a reason
just a little bit's enough
He bundled what books he could into his pack, slipping others into his many pockets - he hadn't grabbed too many, but a decent enough pile that would certainly keep him busy. His thoughts were all over the place, as he wondered where he would even keep these books: At his small residence in Halo? At Kia's, here? Spread between the two?

He kept walking, idly watching passers-by in the street, thoughts also drifting to the recent events - it wasn't lost on him that this was where it happened, where the Queen and the child had fallen, struck down by an accursed door crafted in partnership by Deimos, an Ascended, and Safrin. Gods and magic, he thought, patting his pocket as he did. One day I'll understand you, he promised, in amongst all the other promises and commitments he had made to himself and the friends he had managed to make in this strange new world.

"Do you need a hand?" he asked as he almost walked by a woman clearing debris from the street, eyeing the pile remaining with a silent, thoughtful gaze. He paused his motion, happy and ready to drop his pack and shed his jacket for a moment if she so agreed to his assistance.
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-07-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-09-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-11-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-12-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-13-2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:40 PM