(SE) Here and there and everywhere
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
Just give me a reason
just a little bit's enough
Aisha, he does his best to commit it to memory, should he ever see the woman again in the future. They worked together seemingly pretty well, anticipating each other's needs, uniting to move a rather cumbersome piece off to the side. He smiled as they got there, breathing a sigh of relief as a small break was seemingly decided upon. At her words, he let a soft huff of laughter press through his nostrils.

"It does seem never-ending," warm tones concurred, as he looked over what was left to clean up. He had spent a fair amount of time doing what he could to help out - and also spend some time in his eagle shift - repairing rooftops and ploughing fields. He'd have to devote more time in Halo soon too, though he was managing his attention being split between regions 'well enough' so far.

"Do you know how long it has been this way for?" The constant cleaning up after a week of darkness and destruction, of monsters and mayhem? The answer was probably in one of the books he had packed away in his bag, but there was always more than one way to gather information. He looked to her as he posed the question, azure gaze curious.
I let you see the parts of me, that weren't all that pretty
And with every touch you fixed them
CHULANE

Messages In This Thread
(SE) Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-07-2020, 05:54 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-07-2020, 06:18 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-08-2020, 06:13 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-09-2020, 12:57 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-11-2020, 06:28 AM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-12-2020, 03:27 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Chulane - 07-13-2020, 12:46 PM
RE: Here and there and everywhere - by Aisha - 07-15-2020, 08:40 PM