Mini Event Possibilities laid out before us
Ningo Farmer

Age: 31 | Height: 185cm | 6'1" | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 15 - Dext: 14 - Endr: 24 - Luck: 14 - Int:
AUNI - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Whimzi Offline
Change author:
MP: 35
CHULANE
let's set the world on fire
He watched people arrive, smiling warmly at those he recognised, smiling politely at those he was yet to officially meet. A moment seemed to pass, before the first thing was raised - and he shouldn't have been surprised, not after his chat with Beatrix. So this was Jace, speaking as if he owned the place already - Chulane was still puzzled as to how one could claim they owned an entire school just because their mother had run it, but then, this world was very different to his.

He too was surprised when Hester spoke up, but welcomed her words, for they were along similar lines to his own thoughts. But it would seem their concerns were unfounded, or promptly resolved, as Jace and Morgan weighed in again with assurances that should it be appropriate, the Academy would be available to the masses once more.

Satisfied with that line of discussion for now, Chuy shifted in his seat, before standing with a nod to Morgan. He'd spent a great deal of time discussing his plans with her, the many different ways they could be executed, and it was time now to test them against the masses.

"Some of you know me already, or have possibly heard of my plans at least," he began. "I am Chulane, Chief of Agriculture. I have hopes that we can build a farm here that will take advantage of an abundant resource Halo already has - ningos. To do this I will need as much help as I can get, but I am confident that once it is established, it will give Halo a resource of food, insulation materials, and fertiliser, with the hopes that down the track we might be entirely self sustaining, with a rich economy and tradeable goods to offer our counterparts in other regions." It was a big dream, an aspiration he knew would take a lot of work.

"I'd like to do two things - first, to open the floor to hear your thoughts on this. I have copies of the plans you are more than welcome to take." He gestured to the pile of papers he had brought. "Second, I would like to raise the discussion around the location of this farm. Here, in Snowcloak, or we could consider the idea of taking back Whitebrim in the name of this farm, to establish the farm out there, with a storage facility for the meat set up here in Snowcloak. Each option has its advantages and disadvantages." He put it to the people, the details of each option noted in his plans that he freely gave out to whoever wanted a copy.
we can burn brighter than the sun

Messages In This Thread
Possibilities laid out before us - by Morgan - 07-07-2020, 05:15 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Noah - 07-09-2020, 04:54 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Chulane - 07-10-2020, 07:00 AM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Jace - 07-12-2020, 03:57 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Hester - 07-13-2020, 05:41 AM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Jace - 07-13-2020, 08:54 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Beatrix - 07-13-2020, 09:23 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Morgan - 07-13-2020, 09:51 PM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Chulane - 07-16-2020, 02:37 AM
RE: Possibilities laid out before us - by Morgan - 07-19-2020, 05:23 PM