[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
As shameful as it was, with all the continual advancements of the last weeks, Morgan had grown unused to hearing Weaver's name; for a moment she was almost confused though she quickly recovered, nodding thankfully and letting just a touch of a smile grace her lips at his congratulations. "Gained in unfortunate circumstances, but I am hoping to do my people justice." Moreso than Neron had ever done, anyway.

She looked over what he was doing, the ruined room: similar to the streets of the Citadel. While Halo did not have the same problems with monsters, Longnight was a time where the land took over and tried it's best to destroy the efforts of humans. "I was hoping to meet with whoever the new leader is and to see how your town has survived over the Longnight. Were there a lot of fatalities to the monsters?"

That question asked, she took a couple of steps in, determined not to just irritate the General with her queries. "...I will help you clean. Tell me what needs to be done."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-08-2020, 11:07 PM