[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
"Evie...Wordsworth?" Morgan guessed, never having expected to hear the name of the girl she had once trained with. "I...have to admit I'm quite surprised, from what I know of her. Is she a worthy descendant from Queen Rexanna?" The General had spoken so approvingly of his last leader that Morgan thought his opinions on this Queen Evie would have to be rather obvious: if he failed to speak her praises quite so confidently, she was unsure she could trust the new power of the mage she had once known.

Perhaps though, people here simply believed in their monarchy no matter what. Morgan didn't know the structures in the Hollowed Grounds...she realised she didn't even know if Evie was the daughter of Rexanna, or unrelated.

Of course, she knew even 'not many' losses hurt; her guards had been a small sacrifice in the grand scheme of things, but their deaths still weighed on her every moment. "I see. We did not have any trouble over the Longnight--" At least, not the fatal kind. Certainly the irritating kind, as far as Korbin was concerned. "--but just before, our gates were destroyed by an invading party intending to have...revenge, of a sort, against Neron. The Citadel was protected, but my guards..." She fell silent, sure Deimos could assume. "..thankfully, after that, Longnight went peacefully, so our lowered defenses did not matter."

She was holding back some details, aware that it was not smart to tell anyone from another land of their weaknesses in their entirety. Morgan found that she trusted Deimos, but she had not known him too long and knew well how quickly someone could turn. For now though, they were comrades in a certain unspoken militaristic pact and she willingly set to the task he set her, going to pick up the scattered weapons and organising them, occasionally testing the weight of one in her hand. "These monsters you face...your weapons are not effective against them?"
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-09-2020, 07:55 PM