[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
"Good. I hope I can see her again soon." Morgan nodded. She found herself wanting good things for the Hollowed Grounds, when she thought about it: it was a place that had suffered many hardships in a short amount of time like Halo, but unlike Halo they didn't even have the natural beauty to make up for it. Just dry, bland fields and an oppressive black tower. Hopefully, when she did see Evie, they could discuss some kind of allyship between their two nations.

Inhaling as she lifted a heavy set of two hammers, she wondered if she had made an error mentioning Neron's crime to someone who apparently did not know of it: she decided that no, Neron was no longer Warden and his family had no right to Halo's throne. Their secrets were not the states. "The Eirachi was angered he had Ascended, as far as I understand, because it meant he could no longer give her a first born son." Morgan wasn't sure how familiar Deimos was with Ascended biological limitations, but hopefully she wouldn't have to explain that further. "Zariah has been missing since that day. Our remaining guards have completely searched the Citadel and it appears she is not there." Possibly dead, possibly run away, possibly hiding: whatever it was, Morgan was relieved the woman hadn't been there to cause trouble during her rise to Warden.

Setting down the hammers, she was a little surprised to hear Deimos didn't have much experience fighting the monsters himself, though the news that magic was more effective wasn't that surprising. "Psychological? I did not know they were intelligent enough to inflict that sort of pain."
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-12-2020, 04:16 PM