[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Deimos' words of warning about Zariah were certainly sobering, but Morgan was quietly confident that if the mage were to return and attempt to cause trouble that she could now put a stop to it, as Warden with the Citadel for the moment happy under her command (or at least, happier than they had been with Neron). "We will be prepared for her return, if it does come."

With the weapons stacked, Morgan came to stand by the catapult, helping Deimos get what he needed into position to test it, using her full strength to pull the mechanisms about as needed. As a matter of pride, she had never asked a man for help with a strength-related task and this was no different, the Warden moving pieces of the catapult with seeming ease as she listened to Deimos talk.

"..Oh. Similar to what I've heard of Ludo then, in some respects." She commented, never having met the God herself but having heard before of the way it could become loved ones: she never wanted to attend a shrine after that. "Are they convincing, these monsters? Surely you must be used enough to their tricks by now?"
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-13-2020, 07:14 PM