[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
"Nothing quite like this, no. For the last decades, our focus has been more on defensive than offence measures." Crafting the Citadel into a mighty stronghold, a hardy resilient place in the difficult environment. It was only in this last year, as the portals had suddenly become a matter in the life of the Halovians, that preparing to attack another nation had even become a concern or possibility.

She knew well enough how machinery and mechanics worked though and had watched carefully as Deimos had operated the catapult: Morgan had always been quick to learn. Making sure the shot was lined up she pulled the lever and watched the rocks soar, grinned as they found their mark on the dummy she had been intending for, making it sway violently from the impact. "Powerful. I do hope we never find the Citadel at the mercy of these beasts." Said with some humour, though she meant it.

That Deimos had not seen traces of the monsters in current Ascended was a good sign, to be sure. "Good. ...Truthfully, General, do you believe the Ascended to be a threat to the rest of us?"
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-16-2020, 09:30 PM