[se] The never-ending swaying haze
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
I might only have one match, but I can make an explosion
Morgan valued the opinions of those who seemed sensible, and there were few other words she would use to describe the General. He seemed a man unlikely to give into sensationalism or rumours; his opinion would be one she respected. In this particular fight, she saw no reason why he might intend to mislead her.

"They have indeed brought possibilities, but I worry we have not yet seen the full extent of their impact: I suspect there is conflict on our horizons. I do not know how or why, but..." She sighed, a hand slowly stroking along the lever of the catapult to feel the woodgrain as she shrugged. "Perhaps it is just the restless soldier in me, but I do not trust the relative peace we have found ourselves in now." It felt like they were all waiting, on tenterhooks until the other shoe dropped.

She certainly respected his answer on the Ascended. "A good habit. How is it you are preparing for a specifically Ascended threat? I have heard they are susceptible to fire...?"
Morgan
Base Code by Sky!

Messages In This Thread
[se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Deimos - 07-07-2020, 06:09 PM
RE: [se] The never-ending swaying haze - by Morgan - 07-19-2020, 05:29 PM