asked the moon for orchids
RQ turn-in

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
safrin
Well if they weren't going to come for her, why should she come for them? She would of course, they being three attractive men two of which were already wrapped around her fingers. And the third? Well. Who didn't love a good challenge?

Appearing in a haze of starlight that solidified into a gown of white that clung with flattering ease around Safirn's curves, the deity smiled benevolently at the three PCs and the other NPCs we're assuming are here.

"My, my, you've all been so hard at work. I suppose we best not draw this out any further then...?" With a smile, Safrin waved them all towards the window that looked out into their darkened town. They'd not necessarily be able to see the grooved of the canals being formed, but as the ocean swept up into these new passages, the waters would being to glow, as if carrying with them thousands of flecks of starlight.

Congratulations! Your RQ is complete!

Mermaids may now travel to (almost) every board. Some boards are understandably still unaccessible (like the lighthouse). However the canals go through Haulani (you cannot post/go inside places like the Hanged Man or Halenani, but can be outside of them), can reach Apopo (but not go to the top), etc.

The canals are formed of magical stone and at night the water glows with starlight.

Messages In This Thread
asked the moon for orchids - by Remi - 07-08-2020, 03:03 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Sunjata - 07-09-2020, 07:24 AM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Remi - 07-10-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Zephyr - 07-10-2020, 06:07 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Safrin - 07-13-2020, 04:06 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Remi - 07-13-2020, 05:58 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Zephyr - 07-15-2020, 08:03 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Sunjata - 07-15-2020, 09:16 PM
RE: asked the moon for orchids - by Safrin - 07-20-2020, 03:52 PM