Training the wolves will always call you back
For Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Why you don't got any questions?
How you know that this is real?
At least there's some kind of clear error he's making, some error that can be refined, fixed, as long as it is pointed out by skilled eyes. Though, the explanation Nate receives for what exactly he's doing wrong leaves something to be desired. "I thought I was aiming with my eye?" Came the cheeky mumble, the difference not at all clear to him. It didn't really matter what he thought, because the fact of the matter was he was doing it wrong.

But he watched, again, focusing more now on Melita's gaze, her aiming, instead of the stance. Honestly, Nate still wasn't sure what he was doing wrong, but again her arrow struck true where he had still not managed it. The arrow was accepted graciously from Fangorn, and he looked down at the targets that had been set up again, sighing. Third time was the charm though, right?

Frustration was clear in his stance, in the way he arranged himself and drew taut, though the pause before firing was different this time. Nate ignores the instinct to use the bow to guide his shot, the same he would anything else that fires, and instead focuses on the target. Focuses on seeing a face there instead, the same one he always imagined when it came to things like this, though other, more recent events had other candidates coming to mind too.

This time, when the arrow looses, it lands with a thunk in the target, between the imagined eyes, and a sharp grin crosses Nate's face, quiet satisfaction leaking from him, at least until he lowers the bow and looks across at Melita. The mischievous look is the only warning she'll get before he steps over and lifts her in a one armed hug, twirling her around. "Look at that!"
I am feeling such oppression
You can't tell me how to feel

Messages In This Thread
the wolves will always call you back - by Melita - 07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: the wolves will always call you back - by Nate - 07-15-2020, 10:40 PM