Training the wolves will always call you back
For Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Why you don't got any questions?
How you know that this is real?
"Feels like I had a good teacher." Compliments roll off his tongue as easily as water, especially in the mood he's in now, triumphant and deservedly cocky. His smile follows her all the way along the path to the target, watching the arrows retrieved, though Nate goes to meet her on the way back, accepting the training arrow from her hand only so it's out of the way when he grabs her again, lifting her in a hug and carrying her the rest of the way back up the range.

The expression on his face grows suitably cowed as he sets her down and is bombarded by expectations. "I'm not going to waste all your hard work." Nate promises solemnly, not able to hold the expression for a second longer than he needs to, a wide grin breaking out over his features again. "I'll be a regular fucking Robin Hood by the time you get back, you'll see." There's a beat, a brow arching as savage words leave his fiery headed niece, before his own grin widens to meet hers. "Should have fewer enemies too."

Once his laughter has died down, something that takes longer than it really should have, Nate settles again, grows a touch serious again. "Thank you for teaching me, 'Lita." His hand comes out to squeeze her shoulder. "I really appreciate it."
I am feeling such oppression
You can't tell me how to feel

Messages In This Thread
the wolves will always call you back - by Melita - 07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: the wolves will always call you back - by Nate - 07-28-2020, 06:04 AM