Training the wolves will always call you back
For Nate!
Nate Wrenzaok
the Lone (Free) Ranger
"Doctor" / Guildmaster

Age: 37 | Height: 6'1" | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 10 - Strg: 55 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 50 - Luck: 46 - Int: 1
PEMOTA - Mythical - Starwhale (narwhal) RAMOTH - Mythical - Dragon (Biopulse)
Played by: Johnnie Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
- NATE -
Why you don't got any questions?
How you know that this is real?
The targets are left untouched, much to his delight, the ease of practice making it far more likely to happen often, though he hadn’t been lying when he said he was going to keep at it, that he wasn’t going to waste her work. It was just easier to start when he had all the tools already out.

It’s strange, to try and categorize people as enemies, when he’d thought he was past that, when he wanted to think of himself as above such squabbles. ”Your boss, for one.” He begins with a laugh, though he can’t actually bring to mind too many more he would stake himself against. No one else has given him a reason to build a hill to die upon, save for: ”The bitch who fucked up my face.” It’s harder to claim an enemy of someone unknown, but he’s certain he knows enough of her, her voice, the flash of a face, of dark hair, to be able to use it when the time comes. If he doesn’t, if he can’t, then he’s going to lose far more than an eye.

”Hopefully it’s not something I have to use to fight anyone.” There is an almost wistful note in his voice, because he knows Caido is the kind of place that will throw anything at anyone, and it’s far more likely he uses this new skill instead of simply letting it be a hobby. Nate watches Melita turn to the ocean, before facing him again, and he matches her grin again. ”I’m going to worry about you when you’re gone you know.”
I am feeling such oppression
You can't tell me how to feel

Messages In This Thread
the wolves will always call you back - by Melita - 07-08-2020, 08:12 PM
RE: the wolves will always call you back - by Nate - 08-03-2020, 09:25 PM