Training I'm through accepting limits
For Morgan
the Firebrand
Headmaster / Grand Healer

Age: 29 | Height: 5' 11' | Race: Attuned x Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 11 - Strg: 32 - Dext: 33 - Endr: 35 - Luck: 39 - Int:
ASTRA - Mythical - Luxere
Played by: Crooked Offline
Change author:
MP: 3415
like thunder gonna shake the ground
Taking a moment to stretch all his limbs and arch his back, Loren flicked his tail. Yawning, he nodded, the motion looking out of place on the lion. To cement that he was done with the training, he began to pad towards nearest exit.

As he passed Morgan (giving her a wide berth, actually) he waved with one paw. Again, the humanlike gesture was odd. Still, it didn't  take him long to exit the training area. He didn't bother to stop to debrief with the Warden. If she needed him, she'd come find him, he had no doubt of that, and he didn't want to take up more of her time.
LOREN
Morgan Aristomache
the Glacier
Warden of Halo

Age: 42 | Height: 5' 9" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 6 - Strg: 23 - Dext: 20 - Endr: 22 - Luck: 14 - Int:
EUNIKE - Mythical - Unicorn (Healing)
Played by: lancydulac Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
MORGAN
Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle
Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off
The lion got up and left with a bizarrely human-like gesture, Morgan watching slowly as Loren picked himself up and headed out, apparently not wanting to change back to his human form for the trip: she'd always felt somewhat awkward when meeting Attuned in their animal forms, being unable to communicate efficiently or truly know what they were thinking (and also, just slightly, jealous).

"Goodbye, then." She offered, feeling like she ought to say something, then went to pick up her hammer, wondering if she'd count the training session as a success.

{FIN}
But I still wake up, I still see your ghost
Oh Lord, I'm still not sure, what I stand for