[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Delphine wanted to be helpful, so she bundled herself up and headed out with a group of people to help shovel a proper path through the snow from the portal. She knew it'd piled high, and that was why she'd not been able to flee to Torchline for LongNight. Not like she'd have enjoyed the warmer climate by herself, anyway.

She carried her own shovel and had told Noah where she was going. She'd learned her lesson, wandering into Whitebrim while trying to find her way to the portal. Never. Again. As her group comes to the small path that's currently cleared, Delphine took a moment to study the stranger that was already there, digging and stomping. It made sense to dig out the path, then stamp it into place.

Delphine eventually stopped staring and began to shovel the path to match the width that Wessex had started. She's slow, and out of element--physical work has never been something she's enjoyed, but she'd mentioned to someone she wanted to be useful... So here she was.

She really hated the snow. The group she had come with dispersed, each picking a task and setting to it, chattering amongst themselves. She hadn't really known any of them, so she dug in silence.

Sometimes it sucked, being too shy to make friends but not really having any friends.
What's that thing they say about a rose by any other name?
Dandelion, dandelion.

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: [se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Delphine - 07-09-2020, 06:46 PM