[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

Staring comes with the territory; if it’s not for one thing, it’s for something else. The Wraith is somewhat used to it, but Wessex, occasionally, is not, and yes - there is a difference sometimes. When she feels heavy eyes on her, she pauses to give the younger woman a mildly curious glance before continuing on with her chosen task. Head down, focus on the next clump of snow, it takes a few minutes of working in silence for her to realize that the others have dispersed and it’s just her and the other woman.

In the midst of pushing her shovel into a pile, she’s torn. To introduce herself or not? To initiate the conversation or keep working in silence? On one hand, Wessex isn’t exactly in the mood for small talk - on the other hand, this might be a good opportunity to reach another person. The ongoing battle between duty and personal life rears its ugly head again and the demigod is, unfortunately, predictable.

“I’m Wessex,” she begins, without really looking at the blonde girl. “You?”

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: [se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-13-2020, 02:33 PM