[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Delphine Mountrose

Age: 31 | Height: 5'6" | Race: Abandoned | Nationality: Outlander | Citizenship: Halo
Level: 4 - Strg: 10 - Dext: 10 - Endr: 23 - Luck: 10 - Int:
POE - Regular - Galah
Played by: Vee Offline
Change author:
MP: 655
DELPHINE
Delphine hummed, listening and watching the woman work. As Wessex addressed Delphine again, the woman began to shovel snow once more, "Hm? I am, yes." She's used to it, never fitting in anywhere she goes. It happened in her own world, too, so it's nothing new.

"It's different here, in Caido. But especially Halo." She stated, easily, as she stamps on the path, "Colder than I'm used too. Do you mind the cold?" The other, Wessex, hasn't told Delphine where she's from, simply that she is a Grounder. So native, at the least.

She's not much good at multitasking, too used to getting fully engrossed in a project and forgetting anything but said project exists... but she's not that interested in shoveling, so it's easier to focus on the other woman and the task at hand. After all, she wanted to seem useful, and meet people. She couldn't keep envying Noah for having friends, when she made very little attempt to introduce herself to strangers.
What's that thing they say about a rose by any other name?
Dandelion, dandelion.

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: [se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Delphine - 07-17-2020, 10:06 PM