[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Ahhhh….” Of course she doesn’t know where Delphine originates, so Wessex can only shrug for a moment. “Not sure. Where are you from?” No one as yet had mentioned the little blonde, but from the sound of things, she might place her either from Helovia or wherever it was Remi, Ronin, and Loren came from and it totally isn’t because Astor doesn’t remember the name.

“Lucky. Useful. An Abomination.” Chuckling dryly, she does try to have a sense of humor about the whole thing. “Pick one, we’ve heard it.” Particularly here, where the cold is deadly and she fur is a currency unto itself. The Warden would call it something along the lines of suspicious and a potential danger to Halovians, but Wessex thinks she knows better. But if Delphine doesn’t have much of an opinion on the Warden, then they can move on.

“So what are you? Ascended, Attuned, Abandoned?” The Wraith already knows the girl isn’t Ascended. That much is obvious.

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: [se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-29-2020, 09:55 PM