[se] how to keep myself from thinking
open SE
Wessex Theskyra
the Wraith
General of the Hollowed Grounds

Age: 47 | Height: 5'8'' | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: 12 - Strg: 61 - Dext: 60 - Endr: 61 - Luck: 58 - Int: 2
LOKI - Mythical - Dragon (Energy Blast)
Played by: Astor Offline
Change author:
MP: 0

“Oh, yes, that crew.” Half of them were problems and the other half were maladjusted and the third half were okay, but always going through something. It’s very strange to observe a whole group of people consistently be able to get themselves into shitty situations. “I know them well.”

Delphine is kind, or so it seems. It makes the Wraith want to push back a little, see where it gets her. “Even if it’s true? Tools are useful and some of us have been elevated to Tools of the Gods,” she offers rather cryptically (and perhaps a little dryly). Pawns, she means, but in this company she can’t quite admit that. “Or if I can do the work of two people, I’m awfully useful.” So saying, she directs her shadow to do the same work as her shovel, picking up what might amount to two handfuls of snow and lobbing it into the piles on the side. It does this repeatedly, while she stops shoveling and faces Delphine.

“Might be better than being… unuseful” It’s not an eloquent way of putting it, but it makes the point.

{I’m soooo sorry about the lateness of this}

WESSEX
She whispered back, I am the storm

Messages In This Thread
[se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 07-09-2020, 03:43 PM
RE: [se] how to keep myself from thinking - by Wessex - 08-15-2020, 01:48 PM