God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind

Age: 3 | Height: | Race: Attuned | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Hollowed Grounds
Level: - Strg: - Dext: - Endr: - Luck: - Int:
Played by: Admin Offline
Change author:
MP: 0
Safrin
"We...are not anywhere." Safrin says, brows furrowing. "We become incorporeal. Adrift, I suppose you'd say. We aren't here or there or anywhere at all." It's a concept that mortal minds likely can't understand a plot device that the admins can't explain.

Lowering a hand and leaning her shoulder against the frame, Safrin's fingers curl into the luxurious white fur. "Well, that is a bit like saying that all wolf attacks are Rae's fault, and not the fault of parents who have not kept their children safe...I say this only because I have heard the ascended were given a choice...a choice that would have let them defeat the monsters once and for all, and they declined." The implication laid bare, the goddess continued to stroke Amalia's large skull. "Deimos should have given his idea more thought, but no, he is not to blame."

A sister. That would be on the Wordsworth side, then. "Always a hair removed from leadership, I see." Safrin chuckled, thinking such a position might be one which would suit the Shield just fine, for a long while to come.
Code blatently stolen from queen of codes, Sky!

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Safrin - 07-14-2020, 04:17 PM