God Quest dreamed of stars and woke up blind
Amalia Chandrakant
the Archangel
Baker

Age: 30 | Height: 5'6 | Race: Demi-god | Nationality: Natural | Citizenship: Stormbreak
Level: 5 - Strg: 49 - Dext: 45 - Endr: 52 - Luck: 49 - Int:
JYOTI - Mythical - Starwhale (Humpback)
Played by: shark Offline
Change author:
MP: 2580
AMALIA
save some love for yourself, my dear
Patience is not one of Amalia's virtues; it is good, then, that she does not notice the promise of secrets in Safrin's voice. She is distracted by the fingers in her thick fur and the trouble in her dense thoughts, the juxtaposition of sweet ministrations and trauma making her hazy, calm. Aches she did not realize she still had ease and flow away from her muscles, the last of the mostly-healed wounds closing upon her skin. In the absence of injury and the presence of safety Amalia feels tired, more honest with herself about her own exhaustion than he has been in weeks.

He shines brighter than everyone else, the leopardess answers absently, her own affection for the Star clear within her thoughts. They share a bond forged in hardship and strengthened now by shed blood, made that much closer by their shared oaths to Safrin.

Opening one dark eye curiously, Amalia peers up adoringly at Safrin. Becoming what? I'm your Shield. That's more than I could have ever dreamed. She does not want to be anything more than Safrin's... except, perhaps, for Vi's.

Messages In This Thread
dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-10-2020, 05:14 PM
RE: dreamed of stars and woke up blind - by Amalia - 07-17-2020, 03:16 AM